Terms and Conditions
Young Movers Conference 2018
The following are the terms and conditions by which we accept your booking for accommodation, activities and / or sponsorship of the Young Movers Conference at Hotel Bloom Brussels and all other venues in the area of Brussels and Antwerp and for attendance at the Young Movers Conference Brussels 2018 (YMC2018) from May 3rd to May 6th 2018. You must read and fully understand these conditions before making a booking and/or entering into an agreement for sponsorship.
The organizer of this event is “Young Movers Conference 2018 c/o Belgian Chamber of Movers”. These terms and conditions apply to all levels or types of booking with “Young Movers Conference 2018” BCM for this event – for both accommodation and / or sponsorship.
This event is open to removal companies and their employees over 18 years old and approved partners only.
It is a private function and acceptance of registration is at the absolute discretion of the organizers. The organizers may, at their absolute discretion, and without explanation, cancel a registration / sponsorship and make a relevant refund for sponsorship and/or registration fee prior to the event.
All bookings and sponsorships are taken on a first come first served basis and are subject to availability of rooms and facilities. The organizers hold a block booking for a set number of rooms, once the event nears this capacity the organizers will advertise this on the YMC20178 website and other appropriate electronic media, once the capacity has been reached additional rooms are subject to hotel availability and may be subject to additional charges.
The organizers will make available packages for delegates to book. Only these packages are available and “special” arrangements will not be made.
- Online Booking
Bookings can only be made online, on the dedicated YMC2018 conference booking system. Should you experience any problems using the system, please e-mail email@example.com or call +32 3 860 60 87
- Registration and Payments
YOUR CONFERENCE REGISTRATION AND/ OR SPONSORSHIP WILL ONLY BE CONFIRMED UPON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT IN FULL.
- Payment Terms – All bookings must be paid in full, within five working days.
- Check-in procedure – To ensure quick and efficient group check in, we offer you the option to provide us with your Passport or ID number, Date of its issue, Date of its expiry, Birthdate, Nationality. Should you decide not to provide such data or the data is incomplete and / or inaccurate, please be prepared for a longer check-in process.
- Important Note: PLEASE DO NOT MAKE YOUR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS BEFORE HAVING YOUR BOOKING WITH US CONFIRMED
- Cancellations: In all cases to be notified by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by the date stipulated below:(i)
- Cancellations received by 7th February 2018 @ 00:00 CET = 100% refund (subject to administration fee),
- Cancellations received from 8th February 2018 @ 00:00 CET – 15th March 2018 = 50% refund,
- Cancellations received after 15th March 2018 = No refund will be made. In all cases, an administration fee of EUR 90.00 will be invoiced for cancellations receives before the 7th of February.
- In the unlikely event that the organizer cancels the YMC2018 conference completely, which is at the absolute discretion of the organizer, you will be refunded 100% of all money paid under our invoice. In the event of cancellation by either party, “Young Movers Conference 2018- c/o Belgian Chamber of Movers (BKV)” will not be liable for any consequential costs or losses, including but not limited to pre-booked travel.
- After payment received in full, any changes including but not limited to changes of names, outdoor activities, etc. can be accepted or rejected only with written confirmation from organizers and might be subject to additional charges.
- Substitute: Should you be unable to attend the event after booking, a substitute is welcome at no extra charge. All substitutes should be communicated to the organizer by email to email@example.com at least 15 days prior to the event. Please note: There may not be updated information in the printed brochures.
- Late Arrivals: If the participant knows that he will have a late check-in, he should inform organizers. No refund will be entertained for non-arrival on the notified date of arrival or any subsequent date of your stay.
- Early Departures: In common with most Belgian hotels there is no refund available should you check out before your notified date of departure.
- Extended Stay: If you decide to arrive earlier or stay later then please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org Accommodation for additional nights is strictly subject to availability and will be chargeable at the hotel rate in place at the time of booking. On receipt of an inquiry, the organizer will check availability and rates and confirm back to you.
- IMPORTANT NOTE – HOTEL BEDROOMS Hotel check-in / check-out times Check-in is 15:00
Check-out is 12:00
- Force Majeure
When we use this term in the conditions it means any unusual or unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our control.
This may include war, a threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions or other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Changes to the Program
In constructing the YMC2018, certain arrangements have been entered into with suppliers in advance of the publication of this brochure or webpage. Whilst every effort will be made to deliver the itinerary for the conference and its social events as it appears in these publications, in the unlikely event that the organizer considers through whatever reason including force majeure to change the destination, hotel and or program the organizer strictly reserve the right to change, amend or cancel any specific event without notice. In this case, every effort will be made to provide a substitute destination or event although the organizer is NOT liable for any such curtailment, cancellation or substitution as it may affect you directly. You are advised to check the notice board and or the conference website www.youngmovers.eu & at the Hospitality Desk daily for any last minute changes to the program.
- Passports and Visas
You are responsible for checking your passport and visa requirements to attend the YMC2018. Should a problem occur on entry to Belgium or on an application for a visa to visit, the organizer will be unable to provide assistance.
- Delegate Travel Insurance
We strongly recommend the need for good travel insurance. In general, this form of insurance provides cover for sickness and illness, cancellation, loss of property etc. and is NOT provided as part of your Registration Fee.
- Special Needs
It is incumbent upon you to notify us at the time of registration of any disability, dietary requirements or general condition that requires separate or special attention.
- Hotel Awards Points
The very nature of booking hotel accommodation for conferences requires the lowest possible rates to be negotiated with the hotel. This is at the cost of any award points or similar scheme that the hotel may offer normal Clients. Therefore there are no schemes available to individuals.
- Dress Code
There is no formal dress code for the event, however your attention is drawn to:
The final night dinner is not a formal wear dinner, however there is an expectation that you dress appropriately for the venue and the event.
- Badges / Other Identification
You are required to wear your badge (clearly visible) during ALL events – including social events – to enable us to identify you as a bonafide attendee. This will avoid any unnecessary embarrassment on entry to business and social events. Other Identification methods, such as hands brace might be provided during certain parts of the conference. You are required to wear those in order to have access to the specific venue / services.
- Sports / Entertainment activities
The Conference includes entertainment sections with sport / competition activities. It is your responsibility to consult a physician well in advance (both at the time of registration and your departure to the event) if such are appropriate for your physical condition. It is your responsibility to choose an adequate activity to your physical condition.
- Provision of Alcohol
Alcohol is provided at many of the social events on the basis that attendees will consume it sensibly. The organizer is not responsible for any adverse effect, injury, or damage to or by an attendee howsoever caused through the consumption of alcohol.
- Security warnings
At the time of registration at the hotel and/or during the event the organizers might provide you with reasonable instructions, regarding your security. You agree to carefully get acquainted and follow those instructions. You agree that if you fail to comply on the instance the organizers are not responsible for any adverse effect, injury, damage or losses.
- In order to have your registration confirmed, you must sign, scan and send back to the organizers email@example.com the relevant “Waiver of Liability and Release”
- Applicable Law
In the event of a dispute arising between participant/sponsor and the organizers which is unable to be resolved amicably between either or all parties concerned, these conditions shall be governed by Belgian Law and the parties to these conditions submit to the jurisdiction of the Belgian Courts. By registering you explicitly agree and approve the above Terms and Conditions.